Registration Status- Opens June 24
- Adjunct status must be documented with a letter from the department chair or college dean on college letterhead and attached to the conference invoice along with a copy of online registration receipt received via e-mail. This must include payment if paying via check.
- Retired postsecondary personnel status must be documented with a letter from your institution’s human resources department or through the specific retirement system.
- Student status must be documented with a copy of a current official course schedule of enrollment in at least six graduate or undergraduate credit hours; this schedule is to be attached to the conference invoice along with payment for conference registration fees.
- Onsite registration only includes sessions, not food events, due to the hotel's pre-order deadline.
Included in your registration cost/fee:
- Registration bag and supplementary conference materials
- All Conference Welcome Reception (Wednesday)*
- Opening Session with Keynote and Breakfast (Thursday)
- Social Hour (Friday)*
- Closing Brunch and Endnote (Saturday)
- Coffee Breaks
- Hospitality Suite Access
*Cash bar available
|Early June 24-
|Registration September 17-October 21||On-Site Registration|
|Conference Registration Fee|
|One-Day Conference Registration Fee|
|Lunch with a Mentor||$40.00|
|Learning Assistance Center Management SIG Breakfast||$30.00|
|Guest Registration (includes all non-ticketed meals)||$115.00|
- Participants are encouraged to register early to secure tickets to conference events that have limited seating, such as Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, and special events with a meal provided. Payment may be made by personal or institutional check or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Those registering for the conference need to meet the conference deadlines listed above.
- Only those who register and make payment within the Early Registration period will receive the early discounted rates. Regular registration rates are effective September 17 – October 20. Registrations postmarked after October 20 will be adjusted to account for On-Site rates and the participant must make payment (either by personal or institutional check or credit card) at the on-site registration desk before receiving any registration materials.
- In order to qualify for the Early Registration rates, payment along with the registration receipt must be postmarked on or before September 16 and mailed to the CRLA Conference Registrar, 7044 S. 13th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154-1429. A $35 fee will be charged for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
- Tours offered during the CRLA conference are intended to be educational and to allow conference attendees to experience activities in the host city for each conference. Because some of these tours have limited capacity, the policy for registering for tours will be that only conference attendees will be able to register for tours until the closure of Early Bird registration. When Early Bird registration closes, family members/guests may register for tours with space available.
- Requests for refunds of conference registration must be made in writing and postmarked on or before October 11 to be considered, less a $50 processing fee. Payments for Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, campus visits, or functions with a meal cannot be refunded at any time because CRLA commits to pay for these activities in advance based on the number of attendees registered.