Thank you for your interest in being a 2019 Partner and/or Exhibitor for the CRLA Annual Conference. We are excited to announce our brand new approach for this year’s conference, so please check out our available opportunities in the 2019 Partner and Exhibitor Prospectus. We some some great new ways for you to showcase your brand.
The CRLA Annual Conference is the perfect place to meet hundreds of higher education professionals in the fields of reading, learning assistance, developmental education, tutoring, and mentoring. Our conference attendees are looking for products and services that will help them serve their students, and we provide ample opportunities to network with them at the conference.
CONFERENCE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Partnerships provide an outstanding opportunity for your company to increase exposure among conference participants and show your commitment to CRLA! We want to put our members in touch with publishers and providers of useful services and products to help them meet the needs of their students.
Why become a Partner?
- Increase your visibility among CRLA conference attendees
- Create a distinction between your company and other vendors
- Display your company's commitment to CRLA
- Demonstrate your importance to professionals in the industry
CRLA is managing exhibits differently this year. Exhibits will be held in the spacious hallway of the fourth floor of the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel to maximize your ability to connect with attendees. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot soon. All exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If the exhibit spaces are sold out, please check out our brand new partnerships that available.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Recognition on the conference website and Guidebook
- Recognition at the conference General Session
- 6'x 30" exhibit space that includes:
- Linen draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
Please email, mail, or fax the Partner and Exhibitor form by September 20, 2019 to:
7044 S. 13th Street
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Or fax to: 414-768-8001
Any questions, please contact Kate Feuling at
414-908-4961 Ext 111
- Cancelations received before October 4, 2019 will be refunded less a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel your exhibit space after October 4, 2019.
Thursday, October 31
Set-Up 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Exhibit Space Open 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Friday, October 26
Exhibit Space Open 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Exhibit Space Closes 2:00 PM
Tear Down and Move Out 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM