Registration Now Open
*Please note that Firefox and Internet Explorer are preferred browsers. Please avoid Chrome as it may present some changes in formatting and omission of fields.
Click Here to View the Call to Conference
Conference registration descriptions:
- General membership registration applies to individual and group/institutional members.
- Retired membership registration applies to retirees of a postsecondary institution with no institutional support.
- Student membership registration applies to graduate and undergraduate students not employed in a professional position.
- Onsite registration only includes sessions, not food events, due to the hotel's pre-order deadline.
- Non-member registration applies to those not currently a member of CRLA. Join today and receive your first membership benefit- a conference registration fee discount.
Included in your conference registration fee:
- Registration bag and supplementary conference materials
- All Conference Welcome Reception (Wednesday)*
- Opening Session with Keynote and Breakfast (Thursday)
- Social Hour (Friday)*
- Closing Brunch and Endnote (Saturday)
- Coffee Breaks
- Hospitality Suite Access
*Cash bar available
|Early June 24-
|Registration September 17-October 21||On-Site Registration|
|Conference Registration Fee|
|One-Day Conference Registration Fee|
|Lunch with a Mentor||$45.00|
|Learning Assistance Center Management SIG Breakfast||$35.00|
|Guest Registration (includes all non-ticketed meals)||$130.00|
- Participants are encouraged to register early to secure tickets to conference events that have limited seating, such as Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, and special events with a meal provided. Payment may be made by personal or institutional check or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Those registering for the conference need to meet the conference deadlines listed above.
- Only those who register and make payment within the Early Registration period will receive the early discounted rates. Regular registration rates are effective September 17 – October 21. Registrations postmarked after October 20 will be adjusted to account for On-Site rates and the participant must make payment (either by personal or institutional check or credit card) at the on-site registration desk before receiving any registration materials.
- In order to qualify for the Early Registration rates, payment along with the registration receipt must be postmarked on or before September 16 and mailed to the CRLA Conference Registrar, 7044 S. 13th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154-1429. A $35 fee will be charged for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
- Tours offered during the CRLA conference are intended to be educational and to allow conference attendees to experience activities in the host city for each conference. Because some of these tours have limited capacity, the policy for registering for tours will be that only conference attendees will be able to register for tours until the closure of Early Bird registration. When Early Bird registration closes, family members/guests may register for tours with space available.
- Meals are not included when registering on site, as hotel requires advanced confirmation. Unfortunately, cost can not be adjusted. Because of this, CRLA encourages registration prior to October 21, 2019.
- Requests for refunds of conference registration must be made in writing and postmarked on or before October 21 to be considered, less a $50 processing fee. Payments for Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, campus visits, or functions with a meal cannot be refunded at any time because CRLA commits to pay for these activities in advance based on the number of attendees registered.